Please note the following office policies:
1. Payment is requested at the time of each visit.
2. Responsibility for payment lies with the client, but we are happy to file insurance or assist with insurance claims. If insurance benefits are verified, we welcome co-pay.
3. Please cancel appointments 24 hours in advance if at all possible.
4. Confidentiality to you is assured within the constraints of the law.
5. Phone messages to you will simply state “office of Victor Loos” with no reference to doctor’s office, psychology sessions, or treatment.
6. E-mail may occasionally be used to confirm appointments, but only if use of e-mail has been authorized in writing at initial session.
7. For issues of confidentiality, we prefer to avoid email. However, we are aware that we live in a fast-moving, digital world and some of you have stated you prefer email and/or texts. For those who prefer, we may occasionally use email and/or text to confirm appointments. However, email/text messages will not be used unless prior written authorization has been granded. E-mail messages will be brief and will be used for scheduling purposes only. No clinical nor personal information will be exchanged via email.
8. For white listing e-mails (to avoid spam filters) please note that CFFC emails may come from